ABOUT THE BRUMBY
Designed and built with an emphasis on the environment, the BRUMBY is a battery powered electric loader - which means no fumes, minimal noise, and low impact. With prototypes tried and tested right here on Australian soil. It's quiet enough to not spook horses and livestock, has articulated steering to not tear up pasture, and a wide range of attachments to do just about every job we could come up with.
- 4 hours running time under normal use.
- Your choice of general purpose bucket or pallet forks included to help you tackle a wide range of jobs.
- Quick hitch as standard, making it easy to switch jobs without leaving the seat.
- Battery power means no diesel - forget the fumes, smells, and cost.
- When we say low maintenance, we mean it - with no regular servicing, that could mean savings of $1000 a year or more, compared to a diesel machine.
- We didn't want to have to buy a new trailer - so we made the machine small enough to fit in our horse float. At 900mm wide and 900kgs heavy, you can tow it wherever work needs to be done.
- Because its light and articulated, the BRUMBY won't destroy your lawns and paddocks like a skid steer.
- With a 400kg lift capacity, the BRUMBY is as strong as it is light - ready to help where serious work has to be done.
- CE quality certification, and ROPS/FOPS cabin.
More workhorse than one trick pony, transform your BRUMBY with a range of attachments deigned to conquer jobs both large and small.
Dig holes for footings, fence posts, and trees.
Do a little of everything - doze, dig, dump, load and grab with the 4-in-1.
For removing rocks, without gouging your paddocks.
Clear scrub and weeds where normal mowers are afraid to.
Push up scrub, branches and scrap, and turn bush into pasture.
For trenching and digging to a depth of 600mm.
Move logs safely and easily.
For lifting everything from pallets to hay bales.
Agricultural Rims and Tyres
Increase your traction - for boggy, sandy, or steep gravel properties.
Make towing easy.
|FEATURE||SIZE / DETAILS|
|Max Motor Power||26kw|
|Bucket Rated Capacity||0.15m³|
|Dumping Height (at 45°)||1350mm|
|Max. Lifting Weight||400kg|
|Max. Excavation Force||8kn|
|Max. Grade Ability||15|
|Max. Turning Angel||28°±1|
|Swing Degree of the Rear Axle||3|
|Overall Length (Bucket on Ground Position)||2800mm|
|Bucket Width (Overall Width)||900mm|
|Min Ground Clearance||300mm|
|Battery Model No||6-EVF-100A|
|Rated Capacity (3hr)||100Ah|
|No. of Battery Groups||5|
|Type of Steering Hydraulic System||Full Hydraulic Steering System|
|Type of Steering Pump||External Gear Pump|
|Steering Cylinder Bore||50mm|
|Distribution Valve||Model DL10 Type Triple valve stem|
|Service Brake||Drum Brake|
|Parking Brake||Drum Brake|
|Hydraulic Oil Tank||11L|